I've been waiting for Friday to happen all week, but now I can't remember why. I just love getting old!
The house will be quiet this weekend. Ellen is spending the weekend in West Lafayette (Purdue land) one last time. She is speaking in sacrament meeting and they are having an open house for her and two other girls who enter the MTC the same day she does. Kelly has a choir retreat and won't be back until late Saturday night. Craig is going to a party Friday night. That means Tom and I won't have anyone home! We could go out to dinner, but Tom is prepping for a half marathon in two weeks and goes for a long run every Saturday. Tommorow's run is 13 miles. If we go out to eat on Friday night he feels like he is running with a load of bricks in his belly Saturday. Maybe I'll shovel out the kids' bedrooms while they are all gone. I know, you're all envious and wish you could spend your Friday night this way. Don't hate me.
No comments:
Post a Comment