Monday, November 16, 2009

My son is on You-Tube!

So the Freshman Semi-formal was Saturday. Craig loves to dance and was really excited to go. He was going to wear his silver jacket from the lip-sync contest last year, but didn't want to wear a black shirt with his black pants because he'd "be too dark" so he wore a white shirt, black argyle vest and black pants with his top hat. When I picked him up I asked if he had danced with lots of people or mostly one girl. (I'm trying to find out if he has a girlfriend.) He said he mostly danced by himself with a circle of people around him. Craig entertained the masses at the last Super Saturday leading Thriller so I asked if he had done the same at semi-formal. He said it didn't work too well because people were crowding him, but he did dance to Billie Jean. Someone had a video cam and now it's up on You-Tube. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg9TqP9anII

He really wants to learn how to moonwalk, but I don't think that's going to happen. Anyway, he had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment