Craig has started physical therapy again for the purpose of keeping his muscles strong and working as long as possible. I was scheduling appointments for the Christmas break when Craig spoke up, "Make them later in the day." The office people thought he wanted to sleep in, but the real issue is the old people come in the mornings and they wear shortish shorts. I don't know what bothers Craig about this. He just said, "They need to wear more clothes." The office people were in hysterics and I told Craig they'd be talking about him after he left.
Today when we came in for his appointment his physical therapist said, "Oh, you didn't get the message. I wanted you to wear shorts today so you could really work out. Here, you can wear these." Then he held up a pair of gym shorts that had been rolled up so the inseam was about an inch long. I think he may have cracked a smile as he said, "NO!" It was hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment