New version of the 2nd Article of Faith: We believe that Mom will be punished for her own sins and not for Dad's transgressions.
Craig is furious with me over the reference in Ellen's latest email to his girlfriends. Truth be told, I racked my brain when I read that over what I might have said because I KNOW I never told her he had a collection of girlfriends. I was telling Tom about Craig being mad at me when he said, "Actually, I said something to Ellen." Tom had told Ellen about picking up Craig from the Stake Youth Fireside Sunday night and how Craig skipped refreshments because he was talking to a bunch of girls. So I tell Craig what really happened and he's still mad at me, not Tom. I told him to go yell at his dad instead of me and he said, "I can't yell at Dad." He justified being mad at me "because of all the stuff you've said before." Hrumph! I don't think I've said anything to her except maybe how Craig has 21 facebook friend requests that he hasn't addressed because he says they are middle schoolers who are friending him only because he goes to Carroll High School. If you are a mom, it is your fault. Period.
No comments:
Post a Comment