Monday, October 18, 2010
Note to Self...You Are Not A Major League Baseball Player!
Saturday night Craig invited me to play Wii Sports with him. I agreed under the condition that we not play Wii Tennis or Wii Boxing. I am worse than pitiful at both and Craig has mastered them. I agreed to play Wii Baseball, then remembered that I always hurt myself when I do. I don't know why, but somewhere I got the idea that if I throw harder I'll be more likely to strike Craig out. Likewise with batting--if I just swing harder and faster I'll be more likely to hit a home run. My theory was proven wrong again. Craig beat me 2-0 by just flicking his wrist and I've been walking around for the past 2 days with strained muscles in my shoulder and back and pain running down my right arm. I could hardly lift my arm Saturday night and today in my Bodyfit class at the Y I had to switch to a 3-lb weight from my usual 5-8-lb weight. Looks like I need to search the clubhouse for the team trainer. A nice rubdown might do the trick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment