Monday, December 31, 2012

Does Abby Even Know What Boys Are?

Craig actually said that tonight.  We were at Takaoka (similar to Benihana and Karen, it reminded me of our jaunts to SLC to dine at Benihana) having dinner.  We go every year on New Year's Eve or thereabouts.  I mentioned that next year we might have all 6 of us at dinner.  Craig likes to tweak me so he said, "Maybe I won't come home for Christmas.  I might go to Aunt Laurie's."  That led to a discussion about college and dating.  Tweaking him back I told him he could double date with Abby and suggested maybe she would have a boyfriend.  Craig laughed and said, "That won't happen.  Does Abby even know boys exist?"  Poor Abby.  Of course she does.  She's been on several dates.  Of course some of those were unintended.  She thought she was meeting someone for lunch and he ended up buying.  That's when she called me and said, "I just went on a date and I didn't want it to be a date!"

I really hope those two are at BYU together next year.  They will have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment