Meg, go to the bathroom right now and save yourself some embarassment! Good. So, who is Alfonso Garbonzo? Well, a few weeks ago Craig came into the family room and announced that he had created some "monumental disguises". I asked why he needed "monumental disguises" and he replied, "To protect myself from people who are trying to kill me." Hmm. As far as I know he is not involved in the drug trade and does not have an estranged wife or a disgruntled girlfriend/significant other and that is what's responsible for 90% of the murders in Fort Wayne, but you never know. High school can be rough. He then said, "Just a minute, I've got to get my disguise on," and stepped out of the room. When he came back he had his index finger with a mustache drawn on it up under his nose. "'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, my name is Alfonso Garbanzo." Turns out he has two such disguises, just in case. I also learned Wednesday that despite those people trying to kill him, he stands up in the commons at school at 7 each morning and shouts, "Good morning everybody!"
No comments:
Post a Comment