Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Landfill

Last night Craig sat down at the computer to play.  It's been a while since he's done that.  He pulled out Zoo Tycoon, a game where you build your own zoo.  It's quite fun to do and equally fun to watch so Kelly sat down beside him as his zoo advisor.  The first order of business, after constructing the biomes, was to purchase a hippo.  Craig was quite excited about this.  He named the hippo Landfill.  Landfill mated with Bertha.  Their daughter will be named Baby Gloria, but Bertha keeps giving birth to boys so currently they are the parents of Gary and Gargantua.  The elephants are named The Motherland and The Fatherland.  One ibex is named I'ran (another was eaten by a snow leopard) and one of the zebras is named Cyanide.  He's already asked me to install the game on my laptop so he can play it in the car and I'm thinking he could entertain us all the way to Utah while he builds his zoo.

2 comments:

  1. Jen: it is IMPERATIVE that you warn us before one reads your blogs. I wet my pants after reading about the egg hunt and the one hiding in a tampon box. Changed. The wet them again when I read about the Zoo game. Your kids ARE a sitcom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez... Mom, your blog sometimes makes me wish I still lived at home. I agree with Aunt Meg, the tampon box/bra cup thing was HILARIOUS. Please,please keep blogging every day!

    ReplyDelete