Friday, December 2, 2011

Long Overdue Pictures

Craig and I made a deal.  I would let him keep his shaggy hair for semi-formal and he would let me shave his head soon after.  It was his idea.  After I buzzed his head he asked me to take a razor to it, so I did.  He loved it, but forgot how cold his head would be.  He no longer leaves the house without a knit cap on.  Here are the pictures.

Just before semi-formal.  I surprised him with the vest.  He wanted one that matched his bow tie.

A close up of the shrub head.

My egg-headed son.

I accidentally nicked him with the buzzers.  He didn't feel a thing.  I was terrified to take a razor to his scalp, but he was unfazed.

It is so hard to get a photo of Craig smiling and I got two!

The remains.  It doesn't look like much here, but it nearly filled a gallon-sized ziplock bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment