I can't remember any of the stories I was going to post, but here are pictures and video from Craig's play. The pics are from Friday night and the video from Saturday night. Craig thought Friday was better, but it will give you the idea. The crowd was definitely better on Friday. They were roaring with laughter.
 |
The date is over. You can't see it too well because of the glare, but he's wearing a rubber glove.
At the beginning he's using Clorox wipes to sanitize everything. Then he uses hand sanitizer for himself.
And here are some pictures from a Halloween party Craig went to. Everything he's wearing belongs to Abby, including the jeans. Oh, the shoes are Kelly's. I painted his nails and hot-rollered his hair. It was huge! He wore lipstick, but decided against more makeup because "Dad's already freaked out." What really freaked Tom out was Craig's announcement that he liked the skinny jeans. Turns out he liked that they were more fitted than his jeans, which are really baggy.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment