Okay, I just walked out the front door to get the mail and there was a snake curled up in one of the shrubs. Apparently we spooked him because he slithered off when everyone came out to gawk, but he was on his way back when I came back from the mail box. He was skinny and about 2 feet long. Then, as I walked down the driveway I noticed a dead animal on the grass in our front yard. It seems to have had a rather violent ending. It appeared to be disemb... oh, sorry, this is a family blog. I don't want to be too graphic.
On a lighter note, the attached pictures are of Craig. Today was Crazy Day at school and he was very proud to have come up with one of the three prize-winning costumes. The top hat is from an antique store in New York. He got it for his birthday. The mustache is courtesy of Ellen's friends, who donned them while breaking a pinata on her birthday. The jacket is what he wore in the lip-sync contest last May. He is also wearing an argyle vest tucked into his shorts, mismatching socks and shoes on the wrong feet. Oh yeah, he also has all the fingernails on his right hand painted a different color. There is no need to question his self confidence, I guess!
cool dudu
ReplyDeleteI'll bet the old guy who originally owned the top hat never looked as dashing as you did. What did you win for a prize? Three days with no homework, or something better.
ReplyDeleteGrannie E.